Thread: It's November!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly D View Post
Had a rough start to the day this morning. Cutting rozas and cut the heck out of my thumb and point finger. Made it back to the truck for some first aid. Finished my cutting and loaded up and headed to the marsh and loaded the boat and headed out to the blind. Turned in my cut and lots of birds where getting up, mottles,mallards, greys,teal and a few pintail. Got the blind ready and got a call to hunt some youths in the morning so back home to get deeks and back to the marsh. When I got back to the pond I was greeted with some more birds. Got deeks set and started cleaning the blind. Took forever to clean cause ducks where coming and going and of course I had to call and land a bunch of them. I hope tomorrow is half as good as today cause them boys will have a blast. Will try to give ya a report tomorrow.
Sounds awesome besides the cutting yourself. Hope yall have a great day tomorrow,weather gunna be real nice. Im going fish in the marsh around grand chenier tomorrow. Im sure we will see a ton of ducks just cause we can't shoot em.