Thread: Bike Stolen!!
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 11-28-2011, 10:20 AM
1fastmerc's Avatar
1fastmerc 1fastmerc is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,680
Cash: 1,605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
Woke up this morning to find my bike stolen and ended up being late for class. In lake charles area near campus. It was locked up so someone clipped the coated wire "chain".
They also left the 450 dollar computer. So this is someone with a low intelligence level.


Have not seen this bike anywhere, its noticable and unique. If anyone sees someone riding it, even if its an old lady, please beat the sh*t out of them. You will be rewarded. Cash. It could also be on broad street by now. Keep yalls eyes open please. Nothing worse than a thief. Low life scum.
Teach you to mess with me and Weedeater. Just kidding. I drive a lot around the Lake Charles area I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya. I had my wife's and myselfs vehicles broke into earlier this year and it really gets under your skin.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote