Thread: Poof
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by latravcha View Post
Don’t you love it when you call someone out and your comments go to never never land.
In the reports section and the general section there is a sticky for rules, one of the rules is we do not welcome internet game wardens. The last thing we want as a site are people not wanting to post pictures of their fish or kill because some person on the internet makes a bunch of smart comments and criticizes what they have done. I greatly appreciate each and every fishing or hunting report that we get. My team has worked very hard to attract new members, reports attract more members period. In the future if you have a question about a comment being deleted send the mod that deleted it a PM or you can run it up to me but I can tell you that I always back the mods. People have been banned for less than what you did by starting this thread as one of the other rules is never bash or question a mod or decision in public. Make no mistake, Salty Cajun is not a democracy. We value all of our members and we try our best to be fair, some decisions are made from a macro-level. These decisions may not be popular but they are made with a view towards the best long term interest of the site. While we are not perfect we try our best, I hope you understand.