View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,142

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull1134 View Post
we took off one night to do a little bow fishing. While running in the lake, we noticed bats everywhere in the spotlight. well, just after saying "damn, look all the bats"! one of them hit my buddy! we stopped and looked everywhere in the boat for it and couldn't find it. We forgot all about it, got back on step, and got to the place we were heading and started lookin for some fish to shoot. We are on the front of the boat, and spot a huge gar. my buddy pulls back, ready, I have the light on the fish. he asks me to look down and check that no line is on his foot before he shoots, cause he feels something. (we're barefooted) I shine the light on the deck, and wouldn't you know it, it's that dang bat! he screams like a banshee, jumps, and falls out the boat, bow and all. I would like to say that i didn't, but when he jumped, he kicked it onto my shirt, and I fell out too. 2 grown men, punked by a 3 inch winged rodent! we climed back in the boat wet and ashamed...the bat must've been fine, we never saw him again.

All good stories but this one is the best so far, I can see this happening to me.