View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,571

A couple years back in Pecan Island, me and the boys decide to grab some beer and make a long day brushing blinds before the season. We head out in his 18' flat with a raised plywood floor. Pulling up to some myrtles to cut we all heard a thud and low and behold a water moccasin on the bottom of the boat! We all scream and dance like little girls with one going overboard. Can you guess where the snake went?????? You got it, under the floor. I have never seen 4 grown men stay that centered in a boat staying away from the edges of the floor. We never found the snake! It was a long year in that boat!

Also back when i was a teen, i was following my father in a mud boat across Atchafalaya Bay to Point Au Fer. All i have is me, gas and a sack of oysters. Dad and sisters are riding in comfort of a 26' Scotty Craft. As i am trying to catch up, i notice water comming in ....and at a VERY fast rate. I flag and wave my hands to whick they keep cruizing along.....About 5 minutes later he turns around and notices i'm not there. So there i am with a life jacket standing on the motor with the boat completely sunk. All dad was saying...get me the oysters...get me the oysters!!!!!!!!

I wish i had tose times again!