View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Redfish

Cash: 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull1134 View Post
This one was a long time ago, and any animal activist out there would want to kill us for it, but, it was one of the funniest and scariest things that I have ever witnessed!
Me and a couple of guys had just finished workin some cows and were headed out to a camp in the middle of nowhere to go fishin. Had all our saddles in the back of an old chevy luv truck, and yeah, we were kinda lit. well, were drivin along, me drivin with a friend in the cab, and one friend in the back of the truck. The guy in the back sees a coon on the road and yells for us to stop and "watch this!" he grabs his bullwhip off of his saddle, jumps out, and takes a crack at the coon. Now, he is pretty good with it, but misses, and the coon takes off running. poor thing ran right into an old hogwire fence and gets stuck. my buddy thinks this is funny and takes another crack at him while it's stuck. he hits it, the fur flies, and the coon screams. now I don't know if anyone has heard a coon scream, but it is a horrible sound. me and the guy in the cab yell for him to stop, its not funny! but he doesn't and cracks him again! Now, me and the guy in the cab are pissed, but not nearly as bad as that coon! Some might think i'm lying, or was drunk, but I swear, that coon backed outta that fence and looked dead at the guy with the whip, and hissed! he had enough! he took off after my buddy, the guy runs and jumps back in the bed of the truck, and the coon followed. retribution! We watched, amazed, as that coon proceeded to eat him alive! my boy was screamin, yellin for help, while we were too shocked to do anything but watch! he eventually got a kick in and the coon took off. needless to say, fishin was cancelled and we spent the night waiting in a hospital room for my buddy to get stitched up, and recieve his first shots of rabies vaccine. never failing to tell anyone who would listen what happened to him.

karma...
Ha Ha Ha!! That some funny $hit... Never mess with a coon or a coonass