Thread: Tactical .22's
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Flounder

Cash: 744

Thats a BSA30. 30mm red dot. It has eleven brightness settings which is great. Can get it on Amazon for around 40 dollars, but I wouldnt recommend it to anyone. The tick marker fell out of the windage adjustment the first time I sighted it in. And after about 50 rounds the top of the on/off brightness dial, which holds the battery in, popped off. Luckily it land on the shooting table and I wasn't popping armadillos at the time. Got it tightened pretty good now, just have to be careful not to loosen it when I turn it on or off.

UTG makes one, UTG RGB, where you can select either red, green or blue dot. With 3 powers for each. Can get it at Amazon for about 30 bucks I think. Not sure how good it is.

The mag is a 30 round Shooters Ridge. Its junk. If your lucky one or two rounds will feed. Hold it upside down and they fall out. I trashed it and bought the 25 round one made by Ruger. Its longer and very nearly touches the front fore grip. The light is a Walther. It will light the tree line 100 yards from my front porch and I have shot critters out to 35 steps using it. Very nice light for 25 dollars.