View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by RODBENDER View Post
Time to get fired up!!!!! Sorry the post is late but I didn't have access to a puter til now. Well I met the agents at the new ramp this morning at 8. To my surprise they had the pontoon there. They said they changed their minds and decided to do alittle shocking. I was really jacked now. They asked me to leave any electrical devices in my truck. Guess they thought i was gonna mark fish with a handheld. So i left my phone so i could take any pictures. We headed out and started in the area around south pond. Boys there will be no problem filling your boats this year, there were plenty of fish all over the place. I stopped counting the five pound fish and we had 11 fish at double digits. The sheet had we shocked and released over 300 fish. I was totally amazed!!!! There was one cut through canal across south pond which had beds all over it. There are fish on beds and some are not. It appeared to be even. The water level is very good but it is deceiving. The grass is swelling and floats. So if you see grass mats and you are in 3-4 feet water you need to fish it. I can't make it the first day but I will be there with the black mega friday. Be safe and rip some lips!!!!!!
posted yesterday!