Thread: Late Report
View Single Post
  #9  
Old 04-26-2012, 04:47 PM
duckfreak's Avatar
duckfreak duckfreak is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Abbeville
Posts: 395
Cash: 2,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I make oil View Post
Nice trip. How does the fishing compare to the Stephensville area? I've hunted Attakapas and catfished/crawfished the area but never anything else. The water is just always so dirty on that side compared to the Duck Lake side I never thought about it. Many other people fishing that area?
When the bite is on, it's like any other place, some areas get more crowded than others, overall it's a really good fishery. This fishing for me is more consistent in Stephensville, you don't have to hunt for them as hard, but with gas at the price it is right now, I decided to try a lil closer to home for a bit! LOL., and generally speaking if the river is below 10', it's pretty good now matter where you go, just find the cleaner water.
Reply With Quote