Thread: 911
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
Exactly my thoughts. People think they own the lake. Maybe we should go to a Lottery so there won't be too many people on the lake! Come on people it's just fish.
This is all a natural progression of aggressive behavior. Once it becomes "ok" to run a figure 8 around someone's boat and take it to that level there will always be a guy out there that is not willing to back down and takes exception to another person's aggressive acts. I have heard many people on this site talk about casting top water lures into someone's boat, running circles around them, etc... While some people may be the passive type and back down, there are a great number of people out there with perhaps nothing to lose (or significant power) that will absolutely stand up for themselves in all situations. I am constantly embarrassed by some of the comments that I see on here.

Until we get back to fishing for fun and relaxing on the water instead of constantly expecting and anticipating the next "pilgrim" to cause you a problem these types of things will only get worse.

Just my opinion.