Thread: 911
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,278

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Btw figure 8 has been working great during bird season
At some point there will be repercussions for your actions, you probably just do not realize it yet. It might not be a fight or it could be. I might be these people you messed over seeing you on a reef by yourself catching fish when they decide to run a figure 8, what are you going to do then? It might be your truck without wheels when you get back to the landing. It could be a number of things and not all of them may deal with fishing and some may hit you in areas that you would have never suspected.

What I can tell you with certainty is that if you continue to have no patience with others and be the aggressor in all of these situations there will come a time that you regret your actions. Laugh about it, have your club W buddies respond to this thread about how you are above the law, whatever. I think you consider me a friend and I have no ill will towards you. For your own sake you need to chill man and I hope you do. I'm done with this thread.

You are a great fishermen and you have nothing to prove, go out and have fun and relax.