Thread: Mickey Shunick
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-31-2012, 08:27 PM
CajunSaint's Avatar
CajunSaint CajunSaint is offline
Kyocera Dealer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 2,616
Cash: 1,626
FlagUS Mickey Shunick

Guys,
We need to come together and find this GIRL! I know we had a thread that started earlier, but this has to stay on the front page! Casey said he'd help, I just want to get some info to all of the SaltyCajun brotherhood! Please keep your eyes and ears open, I think they are still looking for a Z71 4 door that was around the LCG around university.

Please report anything to Lafayette police @ 337-291-8633

Find Mickey web site is http://findmickeynow.com/

www.katc.com

I pray for the safe return of this beautiful CHILD!!!
__________________
Signature
Here's to you and here's to me, and I hope we never disagree. But, if that should ever be, to HELL with you, here's to ME!

Last edited by CajunSaint; 05-31-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Misspell
Reply With Quote