View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
It's a free country W, do what you feel will make you happy. Your little crew has all but left the site already so who cares.

Post about your opinion if you would like but keep people's names out of it. And for the record I have never even met the family in Lake Charles that you blame for this, I just do not think it is right to smash individuals on here that cannot defend themselves.

All im saying is I know along with others were partially right about this.....

Like you know taxes ...I know fishing...
I might not have the technique MathGeek has to lay it out but In my own words you can get the point

what makes me mad and others is that the ones who made this hide behind a desk and will not own up to there mistakes or even post one signal fact to the public about this ....

Most I talk with have no clue about this site and dont even get on the internet ....But I know they know what the hell there talking about and one thing is we all agree...

Internet can me a tool to get enough eyes open weather its in a good way or bad...someone is talking about it...the more people talk about it.....just maybe it will get to someone who thinks like us and willing to do something