View Single Post
  #25  
Old 06-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Keywest18's Avatar
Keywest18 Keywest18 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: west monroe
Posts: 797
Cash: 1,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I give.....period.............. giving defines me.
What they do with what I give defines them.
I refuse to let anyone define where my heart stands.

I will get paid back.........it's just how I live and how I believe.
X2 I would hate to think I turned down somebody who actually needed help because they had a run of bad luck and no fault of there own.but I am a true believer in what goes around comes around.about three years ago I was in McDonalds and had a guy approach me sayin he was hungry and needed food so I gave him like three dollars. Well afterwards he left.... So my gf tells me "you knkw hes going to buy drugs". I told her im telling myself hes going to taco bell because he doesnt like McDonalds lol. Well a month later to the date I was back in McDonalds and as soon as I walk in a gentlemen approaches me says hey, I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch but he cant make it. I have a deluxe breakfast with an extra hashbrown if you would like it. I meediately thought about giving that other guy $3 and now im enjoying a free $7 breakfast. The lord works in mysterious ways.plus I dont mind giving a dollar here and there to make me feel good about myself. I give it away to hopefully make a difference or to help someone but in return that makes me feel good. Just ticks me off when my free money isnt good enougj
Reply With Quote