I am extrodinarily blessed, way beyond what I derserve or have worked for.
There is no doubt that I am here but by God's grace. I am too damn stupid and opinionated to be anything else.
Many time........I have rolled up to an exit and handed a person a twenty.
When life has been very good, a "c" note is not out the question.
Point is not to brag, it's to point out that the ability to give comes from giving.........
This is a big deal to me.
My dad has done more for more people than one could possibly imagine, really 10's of thousand of bucks, I am convicted that is why is business is 52 years old, and arguably one of the best in this area, if not the state.
You just cannot our give the grace that our Father places on us.
not judging anyone that sees it different......I just know what works for me.
|