Thread: disgraceful
View Single Post
  #7  
Old 07-10-2012, 04:53 AM
SaltyShaw's Avatar
SaltyShaw SaltyShaw is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lake Charles/Big Lake
Posts: 5,218
Cash: 4,754
Default

I had mentioned this in another thread but feel I should put it here as well . . .

I would like to apologize for my childish actions in some of the other threads, i can promise you i will not drag my self into any more pissing matches and or egg them on. I can assure you that is not the kind of person I am at all, I am all about catering to people and giving out enough information to help people out and point them in the right direction, and with my guide service i strive to give people a trip to remember wether its us catching 1000 fish or us laughing cutting up and enjoying what mother nature has given us. I want people to gain from a trip with me not just have a pretty picture at the end.
You can ask any of my clients, friends, or family, they have all had nothing but great times aboard my boat and consider me a pretty down to earth fun guy to be around.
Once again my sincerest apologies if any offense was taken . . . . . . . i know i have tarnished my image a little bit with some of my rig-a-ma-roo but im not that kind of person and dont want to be seen as something like that.
Thanks