Thread: disgraceful
View Single Post
  #8  
Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 AM
BassAssasin's Avatar
BassAssasin BassAssasin is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: lafayette, la
Posts: 2,719
Cash: 1,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
How bout u leave then? I'm sure no one will miss either one of u or any other cry babies that wanna cry about what people post on the Internet. Y'all are the damn 2 year olds tattle tailing on someone. This is getting rediculous. Anything that gets posted is in the premium members only section. So only tbey can read it. If u don't wanna read it, quit paying for it and u don't have to read it. You two should be banned for publicly criticizing the site in an open forum. That's more childish than anything posted on here.
I'm not a big fan of all the fights but this^^^ is a great point. I concur