Late model 20-22 ft bay boats seem to be pretty much non existent. I have a reason I want to get the boat in the next 1-2 months. By the time the boat makes it to the dealer I will have the electronics already, I might even buy the electronics from the dealer I just need to know a little bit about them before purchasing. I am going to go play with the displays at Bass Pro, West Marine and Cabelas and see if there is something I like, then price them on BOE and Similar sites.
I know I want GPS and Sonar, and a VHF radio. I am debating if I want separate units or all in ones. I will have them on the boat for the maiden voyage, just need to more information to be prepared for a salesman. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to deal locally, so I am reaching out to dealerships on the other side of the state.
|