View Single Post
  #9  
Old 08-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Big Flounder's Avatar
Big Flounder Big Flounder is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denham Springs
Posts: 2,213
Cash: 814
Default

I went through the same crap. When I purchased my 08 Chevy new I got the extended warranty. I had no idea it was through some third party company. I thought I purchased a Chevy warranty from Chevy. Well my transmission starting acting up so I drove straight there and told them what it was doing. Ok sir leave it with us for the day and we will drive it around and diagnose the problem. Cool so that's what I did. Left it there and they called me that evening and said nothing is wrong with it. So I pick it up and 1 week later back up there again. This time they tell me they MAY know what the problem is but warranty will not cover it till it has completely failed. So I said no problem! I drove my truck to talladega up and down the mountains and brought it back stuck in second gear. After a lot of arguing back and forth I got a brand new transmission!
Reply With Quote