View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch.and.filet View Post
I see the chance of rain forecast going up by Friday from 10% to 30%. I wish it would hold off. I'm worried about clarity and too much fresh water. High water might also scatter the fish.

Regarding color, for early in the morning, what ya'll think about black/chartuese vs. glow/chartreuse?

I just bought a selection of those Brown's lures, devil eyes and no-eyes. Anybody try those with any success. The one's with the eyes are some kind of ugly.
I was looking at those big eyed bait in Acadamy a few days ago. Did not get any. While looking the fishing bait, a young employee asked if I needed any help. I found out that this was his first day working there.

I had just finished looking at the Norton Sand Ells on display. Ever since this past spring, I look to see if they have any of Glow/Chart Jr's for sale. I have about conluded that they don't ever order that bait. In the last 9 times I have been in the Lake Charles store....they have not had any.

Back to the employee...... I told him this same information, and told him he could make "points" with the boss it he would tell him about the Sand Ells and get them to stock some.