View Single Post
  #21  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Duck Butter's Avatar
Duck Butter Duck Butter is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South Central La
Posts: 3,903
Cash: 3,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
David can come across as difficult at times but they know what they're doing with chain saws and boats. I really doubt she knew the price and was giving you the company line but she should have taken your name and number for a followup call from David or little David. Always amazes me the lack of service some days. I have always received great service at Blacks but everyone has a bad day from time to time.
They were great, have dealt with them before and they were fine. It wasn't a big deal, I wasn't going to buy one right then anyways, it just surprised me is all. My other dealings with the place were good though, I bought a chainsaw from them last month and got another one serviced from them and good experiences.
Reply With Quote