Thread: Wounded Warrior
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Redfish

Cash: 654
Default Wounded Warrior

Whats up guys, I was just letting everyone know thatnext weekend sept. 26 and 27 we are holding a Wounded Warrior benefit Fishing rodeo at The Delta Marina in Empire, La. We already have 45 soldiers that are attending the event. This event is for the soldiers of Iraq that have suffered injuries due to war. I am here to pass the word as we are hoping this event will be a success. This is the first of hopefully many rodeos that we will have. So if anyone is in town and or would like to come and show their face and hang out ans support it would be greatly appreciated. Also we are trying to gather up some more door prizes if anyone wanted to help in that way. Hope to see some of yall there. There will be a captains meeting on the ight of the 25th where everyone will be hanging out. If anyone decides to donate anything their name will be recognized as one of the sponsors of the rodeo.
Also I just started my new and own fishing service. My new name is Grip N Rip Guide Service. Please help me spread the name. My website is under construction and should be up soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yellowtype[1].jpg (15.9 KB, 103 views)