View Single Post
  #6  
Old 09-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Matt G's Avatar
Matt G Matt G is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Judice, LA
Posts: 3,083
Cash: 3,642
Default

Absolutely nothing in business. I speak from experience with 2 different business degrees. There are so many people majoring in different business fields that this area is just so saturated with them. When we have career fairs it's loaded with Oil & Gas companies throwing out stupid money to anybody who has an engineering major. I was even offered a great job in the field with a business degree because I had experience in oil field. Turned it down to find a job more in line with my major, and have been kicking myself in the arse ever since. There are only a few business related jobs being offered at these fairs, and the pay isn't even comparable.
Reply With Quote