View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,238
Default and remember anyone can own a boat

I fished vb ... the pt for 10 yrs before moving to big lk..i was shocked to see that there was some sort of etiquette on big lk ..if someone was on birds..u don t go in..if i was on birds..boats would go by..not always,,but alot of times.

.at the pt the birds are working out frt..the cove..blue pt hammock etc..very close to landing..it was nothing to see 15 boats surrounding birds..also there were huge trout in the birds..7 pounders sometimes..and a dangerous mad dash of boats racing towards them..etc..peop;le yelling and cursing

anyway

a nice, kind fellow..who never complains or lashes out ( i dont know him but have read his posts and I mean this in a nice way..so dont bash me) named "W" (who is absent as of late) , wrote a grt summary on how to approach birds..dont remember the thread but it would be very helpful to those newbees if u can find it

whacha gonna do..good luck when theres 75 boats sitting in the cove and the birds start working within eyesight...

maybe the answer is a long afternoon in your chair on the shore doing 16 ounce curls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bucketeers.jpg (117.2 KB, 402 views)