Thread: Opinions
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshMud View Post
If hunting conditions are that bad, and not killing makes you want to quit for the week, then you should probably get something a little closer......... You're probably the overly irritated a-hole at the launch cussing at everyone who doesn't trailer their boat as fast as you think they should, setting a great example for my young'uns.

Any day that I can spend out there with a hot cup of brew, my boys and a sunrise is a dang good day. Sit back and really think about what is worth getting flustered over. You know how many hunts it takes to make a 40 minute duck commander video? They don't kill every day,and I know people with awesome leases all over the state that DON'T kill every day.

A good hunt is any time you can make a hunt. A hunt without killing merely hones your skills a little more...
Awesome dude, then why don't you and your young'uns go sit out there in the offseason if its so much fun to sit there, drink coffee, and not kill ****! It must be hard to go through life callin everyone an ******* that disagrees with you. I would say good luck this weekend but u don't need that, Just a full thermos.