View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:50 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,007

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshrunner757 View Post
Hey, its just a suggestion. Other area refuges will never open for hunting. The ones open now are over grown/over crowded. Something, somewhere has to give. I've already heard of more boat tampering in lacassine this year and we're not even a full week in! People think these spots belong to them and destroy or steal others property. Where and how do we draw a line?

And this is part of the problem. Folks that think public land belongs to them. Folks that don't have more than one spot. On public deer woods, I have a plan b,c,d,e, and f. Someone is there before me? No biggy, you beat me, it's yours. I'd rather leave the area then huff and puff and sit next to that guy and we both have a crappy hunt. It's the nature of the beast and it would be nice if folks had some respect. But what you got these days is TV hunters! Face paint, barrell stickers, ebay bands all over der lanyard, rock music, and basic feeling of I'm a bada$$ so get out of my way! Like mentioned, when the season gets cut back like it has in the past, the TV duck hunters will go back to golf, bowling, and fishing. And that suits the sheet out of me!!