Thread: Real Pizzer
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac View Post
Can yall clarify a little bit? It sounds like yall are saying the labor where you came from up north is way better than all the Louisiana workers you have hired. In fact it sounds like yall rather hire mexicans for half the price you would have to pay a native of Louisiana. I just want to make sure I understand your opinion of the people of Louisiana.
It sounds like you can't read ... I love louisiana , I love the people here . I don't hire illegals for half price I only hire people who take pride in their work , show up on time, are willing to work long hours and are LEGAL to work in the usa .. On that note 70% of my in house employees and sub contractors are Hispanic. I pay for quality work regardless of skin color or where u were born. In my experience I have found that what you call native Louisiana workers take less pride in their work than where I come from , am I bashing Louisiana ??? No! I'm simpily stating I'm not gonna hire some guy who has been spoiled with 30$/hr for sitting on his arse at the plant and gets laid off but expects me to pay the same price and he calls 5/8's " one big line past the 1/2" on a tape measure!! I also did state that I have found a good group of guys that have taken me years to find and some of those guys are from Louisiana . ......