Thread: Gunsmith in LC?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:04 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Two people commenting on how their buddy's guns jammed doesn't constitute "plenty of info". And doesn't explain why countless people have remedied problems they had or haven't had any problems at all. I could find two people that don't like Benelli's or Franchi's if I was on the right forum or asked the right questions. Two people tells me nothing. Now, if there had been a reason for why the gun was jamming, that's a different story. Not knockin anyone's buddies or anything, but I don't know if that's operator error or mechanical malfunction. And i've read just as many good reviews of the gun as I have bad reviews. And a lot of the bad reviews came from people that took the time to try and deal with the problem, and have had no problems since then.

Not trying to be rude, but one of my pet peeves is when people give an "It sucks" or "Couldn't give me one", or this or that, and no reason why. I never saw good reason to not go with one, and it was my decision.

Now all I asked is if anyone had any suggestions on how to deal with the problem, not for the third degree.
David's Gun shop in sulphur. Pronounced Dahveed. You can google him and get his number. I don know it off hand.