Thread: Refuge feed
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizzle View Post
Attachment 44926well now that I think bout it maybe its cause I don't use mojos and I stay hidden and a wear war makeupAttachment 44927i deer hunt 2Attachment 44928 and fish sometimes soloAttachment 44929 and don't drink but when I do it's crown maple straight!!!! winning

All seriousness guys I consider all of you cantankerous mfers family. I got rid of Facebook and joined sc. I wish everyone on here was like Chris aka Duckgogetter cuz I think we could enjoy each others company. I don't bounce a hen and refuge feed alot. Only when they don't want nothing else I try it and see if it works and HONESTLY is does on certain days. I've noticed at least on my place its a strong south wind and sunny and partly cloudy. But we all try different things to see what we can do to kill ducks because its what we love to do. But really just being there with good ppl and my dog makes it all worth it. Not many ppl state the ugly but I've scratched 6x this yr and hunted those days from shooting time to shooting time and tried tried tried. Good luck to all you know ill be around@
I seriously was just messing with you... There is nothing wrong with trying to make yourself a better caller. Ive had one or two scratches myself this year but that wont stop me from wanting to go. Its always a good time hanging out with good people in the duck blind... even when you arent killin em