Thread: Edge boats
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:22 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 713

Please allow me to reiterate: Gerald and Kyle at Lake Area have done nothing wrong. I feel that they have gone overboard trying to resolve these Edge problems, and yes, this ain't the first one, that was a collosal lie to say only 4 problems out of 400 plus boats.. It's tough for Lake Area to show good customer service when dealing with a manufacturer that continues to lie about pickup times, repair times, delivery times, everything. Gerald and Kyle have too much class to put the blame where it belongs. Like I told Tim, you boys in Arkansas may do business this way, you ain't gonna last long down here. The bad part is, he builds a rocket. I got the first 556 he built, there is nothing that I don't love about the boat.
Gerald supported me when I raced for Tohatsu Factory, and I still hold him in highest regards as a friend and businessman. It appears that Kyle is a chip off the old block, great folks. There isn't much that I wouldn't do for either of them. So please, don't blame them for someone else's lack of character.
D