View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I agree with most of this.......In particular the words of my buddy LPfishinTim...

But rest assured, if you have the attitude of "out my dead hands" with your guns, then you may want to read up on Waco.

Not sure I have a remedy or answer, but the MSM will use the idea of "fighting" as showing us as wackos and unreasonable....Hell, look at what they are doing to the tea party and there still has been no tea thrown in the Ponchatrain.

At some point in time, we have to turn them against themselves.....likely by pointing out to Obama loyalist that they are now paying MORE in taxes, even though thier chosen one swore they would not.

Look at what is happening to the unions today.......THEY will be paying MORE for health care, while lower paid folks will be getting CREDITS!

The money CANNOT come from just those that make over 250K a year, there is not enough people that make that to take that.

If you are out there making wild *** unprovable claims (even if true) Like "OBAMA wants military leaders to swear they would fire on Americans" then you are going to be treated as unreasonable. Unreasonable people get treated unreasonably.

Again, I am not sure of the remedy, but .......just acting like a one tooted redneck will get us treated like one toothed red neck (said with apologies to all my one toothed red necked cousins and friends)

Do more research on Obama's Military expirations from his Generals ! It states clear that if called for would they fire on American people !

Now you might not buy it, but dictatorship is what we are heading for

Weak Military
Slaves to Government
Gun Control
Spending with no limits
Tax tax tax
Government control

20 years ago did you think this??

When was the last time you could not find a 22rd at WalMart