View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,580

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
I just so happened to catch an episode of Hawaii 5-0 last night. They were pushing hard some agenda for anti-gun. The plot is that there was a guy going around strategically sniping certain cops. Well one of the main characters the whole episode kept bringing up the guns kill people thing.

They were at a a gun store getting info on a casing, and the anti gun cop kept saying stuff like "Its the gun nuts like you that...."

When the gun store owner tried to defend himself and say "guns dont kill people, people kill people", the cop cut him off mid sentence and said "please, i dont even want to here that BS statement"

Not exact but you get the point, it was unexpected and pissed me off.

I mean how hipocritical, a show where they kill like 10 people a show with guns, promoting an anti-gun message. When the nuclear holocaust begins they can start with hollywood.
hollywood is partly to blame for our problem along with the media...do as i say not as i do!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .