Thread: CCL - Carnival
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 02-14-2013, 11:46 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,709
Default CCL - Carnival

Where will the stock go from here? Down around 5% since this mess started but still strong at over $37 per share. The Triumph will be out for 12 trips so they will miss that revenue, I assume there will be some aftershock of people especially in Galveston that avoid the Company which will hurt sales. Missing their EPS target is probably certain, I assume they bounce back but how quickly and is it just a bump in the road? Thoughts?

It is very hard to sue a cruise ship due to the waivers that are signed so a class action is going to be difficult. Also the Company is now based out of the bahamas and that will impact the investigation.

I have a position with the stock but I won't disclose if I am short or long (right now) for the purposes of shifting the conversation.
Reply With Quote