Thread: My new home
View Single Post
  #104  
Old 03-09-2013, 07:50 AM
fishinpox's Avatar
fishinpox fishinpox is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: baton rouge
Posts: 8,470
Cash: 5,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by all star rod View Post
Nice pox.....thats you new GMC in front.....

I may be hitting you up soon in regards to putting a covered brick area by my pool. Basically, a covered area with a brick bar.
Yeah that "Obama motors" really sets it off!!

Dude I know your wife .... I'm gonna call her n have her come look at the house n she'll have me building a lot more than a outdoor cover lol!!! Y'all gonna help pay for the new pad!!

Haha just kidding bro remember to bring her for the parade n that way you can try to win a grill and set of stainless doors for outdoor kitchen
Reply With Quote