View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Bruh, we was up in West Cove and the tide was out so thought I could try wading but jumped out the boat and water went over my waiters. Went over to the wiers and try an catch bait but all them potlickers was blocking my entrance so found some mullits flickin at SuperCut and broke out da cast net. Got that all tangled up in my trawling motor so had to cut it. Bunch of potlickers still all up in Turner's so we went midlake area and seen some birds working without know pilgrims on em so we got in em with them sparkle beetles. I try to throw a topwater but a dang loon catch my bait in him mouth. Next cast, big blowup on my clown spook and I thoughting it was a red and didn't get the net and when I seen it swerl on top i seen them spots on its tale. Hollered 'get the net' and we got that big girl up in the Haynie and we was high fiving. We didn't have know scale but we measure her and she was 25.35 inches, but she was FAT man, I have never seen such a fat fish. There was a 12" ladiefish in her mouth. I call my buddy who is a biolologist and he gave me a length/width chart for weight but it wrong. For that inches and the biggest girth they have would only make that trout 6.75 lbs and we know that rong, cuz my biologist friend work it out on his calculater and he he come up with 6lbs 12 oz. I did my own calculations from a formula MathGeek give me and had to exskrapolate a few numbers but we figger her weigh about 9.8 lbs. I got a replika up at the camp but it don't do her justice

Yesssss!!!! Lmao