View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin_Cajun View Post
If there was a fertilizer plant in Boston that blew up and killed 15 and hurt hundreds leveled an apartment building and a bombing in Texas that killed two people and hurt hundreds....which one do you think the press would cover the most????

I have yet to hear one thing about the plant investigation and OSHA is investigating, you have the screaming liberals with every dam government branch over there.

Bottom line, i dont like the government and i really dont like the media that covers it!

I do agree, they need to catch him and start tearing his *** up with a weedeater then throw honey and pig lard on him then tie him up to a tree! Take that Alah!
I see where you are coming from an hate the media just as much as the next guy. But, an explosion that was the result of a fire in a volatile facility with no evidence of foul play is way different than the circumstances in Boston. This was a blatant attack on a vulnerable population, in a heavily populated city, at a high profile event - it deserves the attention that it is getting, there are Islamic suspects fleeing from police and attempting to kill law enforcement personnel after being seen carrying large bags and dropping then at the sites of the explosions.

I agree that if a fertilizer plant in The northeast and one in rural America blew up within a close time frame the northeast would get the publicity, just like it does when a little storm hits them.