View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 890

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
I think we've probably all been rude (or worse) to plenty of people in our lives. I know I am not particularly blessed when people claim karma or just rewards when trouble or difficulty comes my way. What happened to "judge not lest ye be judged"?

There probably is some place to point out poor quality in products or services offered to the public in a gentle and good natured manner intended to inform rather than berate and ridicule. Perhaps we should search our hearts to see if the above posts went beyond this.
Maybe if you search the past history of these people, you will understand.
1. You go to a landing to launch your boat and most of the time no matter what you did you get fussed at. This is a landing where you pay to get fussed at. The landing is not in good shape and if you don't watch yourself you will back off of it and usually tear up your trailer. The landing has holes in it and if you say something about it, they claim that there is nothing wrong with it and it is you who can't launch a boat.

2. After you launch your boat you have to walk on a dock that usually has nail heads sticking up and the boards are uneven and if it is dark you can trip on them. But that is ok because they say it is the best around.

3. After you pick up your boat if you pull out of the way so someone else can pick up their boat she runs after you hollering to be paid, like you are trying to get away from paying 3 dollars.

4. After you pick up your boat if you don't pull out of the way, she yells that you are in the way and need to move your stuff.

5. When you launching or picking up your boat she or him is usually at the door yelling to back up or pull up like you never launched a boat before. If you have trouble backing up she or him yells to hurry up and get out of the way. I have seen him back a trailer before and he has more trouble than most people.

And that is just a few of the ways that people are treated and they have to pay to get that treatment.