View Single Post
  #36  
Old 05-15-2013, 03:58 PM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
What we need is change. Obama and I agree there.
When God wants change, he does not get a select committee together,or hire consultants, or stick his finger in the air with a poll to see how "most" people think.

He finds one man/woman and creates a leader. One person, one David, one Moses, one Noah
Obama is no leader for change. He has no moral fortitude to effect change.
He has "IF's" and polls and committees and zarrs .......

He places himself so far behind any real decision that he can not see the firing line to affect change.

He "learned" of the IRS scandal from the news report...........I can tell you that if I learned about loss sales from my customer's, then I would be fired. Plain and simple, this man is no leader.......he is a cult of his own making.
THIS!!!
Reply With Quote