View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
1st off you can not say 90% sure he would of lived because he didn't!

I few out my truck doing 70mph with no seat belt and lived, while my side of the truck was crush to the seat I was in... so if I would of been in my seat belt and would of lived for some unknown reason, I'm sure I would never of walked talked or had any kind of life!!

So I believe a seat belt should be 100% your call when you are old enough (18) to msk decision over your own life

So you can not say a seat belt would of save you are not... because in my case the roof was in my seat
i 100% agree. if you wanna claim yo life then so be it. Same sorta thing happened to me ans a buddy in different scenarios at different times. both times seat belt woulda killed us. he was in an f-250 me an f-150. both instances truck flipped his the roof met the seat and pinned him in and he almost drowned in diesel from L tank. me i fell asleep and woke up going 70 with an 18 wheeler 40 yds away same lane stopped making a left on 167 past maurice. i over corrected flipped into on coming traffic if ida been wearing seat belt ida been in same scenario maybe not dead but not wanting to ive anymore