View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Redfish

Cash: 828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Flounder View Post
I do not live in Texas and agree with spending my money local but we are currently in the market for a vehicle and we have looked around Baton Rouge. Just out of curiosity I looked on eBay for new vehicles and found a dealership in Texas that is advertising the same vehicle as here for $4000 cheaper and with lifetime power train warranty. I did contact one of the salesman here that I was dealing with to ask him if he could match it and he said no way. I have not contacted the Texas dealership yet but I do plan on it in a couple weeks when I'm ready to buy.
Read the fine print on the " lifetime ppowertrain" policy. You prolly would have to do all your service there at a ridiculous price" Live in Louisiana, earn Louisiana money buy in Louisiana. The car you are looking at in Texas might nit have same equipment pack. Or better yet been in some kind of let say hail damage,, insurance paid them off and guess what u buy a car with 10k in damage and they fixed it up and of course they will sell it to you for $4000 less and still made $6000 off off you and plus $10k from the insurance company.