Thread: SOLD: More Guns for sale!
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488
Default More Guns for sale!

I need to clean out my gun safe a make room for new toys. I have some guns that are collecting dust and I no longer need them. These will make someone a good deal:

Oldie, but goodie! - Weatherby Vanguard in .270, w/ Redfield 3x9x40 scope and sling. This rifle has killed more deer than I can remember! All black synthetic stock, floated barrel, and shoots great. It is approximately 13years old and I am asking $400 for it. (it has some minor wear marks)

Youngster starter gun: H&R 20ga crack barrel that has the push safety to keep the gun from firing when cocked. The stock has been cut to fit a small child and I have used this gun to start out my children while duck hunting. They have all grown up to bigger guns, so its in the way now! -$50 takes it!

Another classic - Remington model 1100, 12ga. - shoots only 2 3/4" shells, plain barrel w/ old time poly choke on the end. Dove/duck killing machine that I may end up keeping just as a spare gun. $175 (has lots of wear and bluing is worn off in spots - no rust).

All are located in Crowley, but I travel to Lafayette almost daily, so let me know if you want to take a look at them. Email me for more info @ bryan.foti@teammcllc.com.

Thanks for looking!