View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Flounder

Cash: 613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Please use Coatation marks " next time Scooter. Would have did the same thing as ur boss. 2coolfishing is another great place to advertise for this Tx company.

recent post about bad service
Good morning,
I removed your post about the poor service you received with your bumper replacement. The board has a policy about BBB type posts (see forum rules).
Although we all agree with you that poor service deserves to be called out, on a general interest forum like this, it generally starts arguments, etc and we unfortunately have to step in to break up the argument. That is why snake threads, BBB threads, and others are removed. Good luck with your bumper and I hope you can get some satisfaction.
Chuck

This is the response I received from posting the same thread on 2coolfishing. Apparently they are not in the business of helping fellow sportsman avoid problems some of us have encountered. I am not looking to start an argument, I am simply sharing my experience so that someone else has feedback to go off of, whether they decide to purchase from them or not. IMO I do not see the big deal, but then again I could be wrong.