View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
You can't prove a negative there "W", howabout show me where they were, should be very easy. And I am talking CCA the organization as a 'hole', not Wil Drost or anyone else. I need an actual press statement or article, get to googling

Henery FREAKEN Mouton

Big Lake Trout Limits

As a member of the LDWF Commission, let me tell you where this Reduction of Trout Limits on Big Lake got started. Last Spring I recived several phone calls and emails from Big Lake Fishermen asking me to meet with them as they wanted to talk about Reducing the Limit on Big Lake from 25 Trout to 10 Trout. I had probably 10 meetings, many, many phone calls, many, many emails with these fishermen and Guides all wanting this Reduction. They contacted CCA and CCA ran a Poll of its membership that fish the Big Lake Area, over 70% Responded that they DID want to see a REDUCTION in the Limit of fish. 95% of the Guides that operate on Big Lake want to see a Reduciton in the Limit. This issue was brought forward by me, NOT Fred Miller, NOT CCA. CCA supports it becasue their members in that area support it. I have had many phone calls from fishermen that fish S E LA asking me to reduce the Limits Statewide that that is NOT a topic of dicusssion now. These are the FACTS!!!

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/lp...eport&id=10046