In the past year I have been offered 3 different positions and the best would have paid 35% more and an extra 2 weeks of vacation. The money being throw around right now is crazy. I talked to our division manager about the company that offered 35% more and he told me they could not match that. The CEO of the company did offer more money. I have been with this company for 8 years now and am very comfortable. I take off if I need to and really don't have to answer to many people. I'm in the process of growing my own Rental business and i can take Care of that durring my fulltime job. I'm only gone about 5 nights out of the month. The new company would have doubled the people working for me and I would have been gone about 10 nights a month. I would also have to be in the office every day I chose to stay where I'm at. Some times the money being offered and the insecurity in the future is not worth what could be.
|