View Single Post
  #6  
Old 08-27-2013, 10:43 AM
MarshRat89's Avatar
MarshRat89 MarshRat89 is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Erath, La.
Posts: 2,680
Cash: 4,443
Default

[quote=Bluechip;621919]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Anyone here on Salty Cajun have a coyote call they want to put to good use ?? I have 3 cows that have been attached by coyotes in the past 2 months. One cow has no tail, other has no ears and half a nose and the other one is deceased because the pack decapitated her. Im tired of losing cows and I called a guy that sets traps for them and he charges $50/coyote. Its not a bad price, but I think it would be more fun to get a call and "choot 'em"[/QUOTE]

I can assure you it is much harder then calling and shooting them. I hunt coyotes occasionally on my deer lease during the off season and it doesn't take long before they get wise to a call..... $50 a coyote vs losing a cow seems like a cheap price to me.
AR .223 don't leave any behind to get wise
Reply With Quote