Thread: LIMU
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrutt View Post
You are a idiot because I wasn't even talking to you personally. I'm talking about LIMU is a joke. An if you know what your talking about and you do this everyday by measuring body fat for people you can look at anyone and hit almost head on what their body fat % is.. Is not hard very simple to do and it actually will help you know if your really healthy or not. I know it may be confusing for you and you can not figure it out! Lol

If there is such a ingredient to cure, help or prevent a disease I highly doubt that LIMU has it in a drink for 3.99 a pack.
I never said anything about (fat) people should quit the gym in fact it's awesome that they are in a gym working out and not on a couch buying products from infomercials that magically make you lose weight. I love when people over widget actually make the choice to become healthier and go to a gym that is what's amazing Jack! Someone who gets off the couch and actually goes into a gym and busy their butt, eating right, taking the right Vitamins etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

What is my body fat??? Been waiting to know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facebook-20130429-185104.jpg (39.5 KB, 68 views)