Thread: LIMU
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,308

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrutt View Post
if you research you will see all the issues people have with LIMU. I don't have to try it because I'm not lazy. It is known through doctors that LIMU stops appetite cravings many cases have been seen where people are in starving mode an will hurry and make a drink. can not get the right amount of nutrients by a protein/weight gainer only! Which if you do not eat your body does not get nutrients which causes issues. It's very hard to understand I know..

Why try and sale a product and have a few 220 hogs on the hoof trying to sale it. Does not make since so I will ask questions that most do not have the testicals to ask.

Again most can not work out. Will not work out more then 30 days so these drinks or perfect for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So, your beef is mainly with the limu protein shakes? What about the Limu juice itself. If I understand right,its only a 2-4 oz per day portion. I would think that would not be enough to make you very full. Also in your research, have you not seen anyone benefit from taking the juice?