View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Redfish

Cash: 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Hey Matt..... Were you able to help Chris out Sat. ?
Yeah well I never got his nunber or he never called me. I talked to him yesterday and he was telling me all about it. The bad thing was... W when you tected me I had just literally pulled in my driveway at home in Luling from down there. I fished on saturday and stayed the night to drink a few and slept in... Ha And Mo I tell you you will love Delta. the only downfall is that you have to go through the locks, but they shoot you through pretty fast and its about 7 0r 8 mins to Lloyds launch. Well worth going a few more minutes by boat and launch at a first class place. Because Lloyds is a dump. I only launch there during hunting season with my huntin boat. Im not banging up my good boat over there unless I have to. And if anyone is ever down there and ever runs into a bind, give me a call if I can help. If im not down there I am pretty sure I can find someone to help. That goes for everyone, even if I dont know ya. Be safe out there. my number if anyone ever needs anything is 504 382 2370