View Single Post
  #13  
Old 10-17-2013, 05:46 AM
Clampy's Avatar
Clampy Clampy is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Flats
Posts: 3,509
Cash: 5,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgsquatch View Post
I was about ten when I talked my dad into taking me summer steel-head fishing with him. It was summer time and I did not have waders. We wade fished behind a dam that was draining a snow melt lake and the water was under 40 degrees. Like a tough kid I just waded till my legs were numb then I was good. We did great fishing I still remember the caddis fly bite. At the end of the day I exited the river to see that I had been walkin around on the side of a broken ankle all day. My dad freaked out and drove me straight to the hospital (3hrs away), but as I thawed out I was screaming. My ankle looked like a purple and black cantaloup for weeks and my Dad was really hard on himself, My Mom wasn't so happy neither.
Ok this thread is done. No one else need post. Good lord my ankle hurt reading that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Reply With Quote