Thread: Sleep Apnea
View Single Post
  #27  
Old 10-30-2013, 01:21 PM
Jordan's Avatar
Jordan Jordan is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DeRidder,LA
Posts: 10,399
Cash: 2,584
Default

Well, i just got a call back from the Dr's office. Looks like im going to get the screwing of my life soon.... They want $945 for me to sleep in a bed hooked to a machine for 2 different nights to "MAKE SURE" I have sleep apnea. I've met my deductible for the year, but anything I have done, I have to pay 20% of the total which equals $945....... What can I do to get around this ?? Suck it up and pay it ?? Definately dont have that kind of money. Thought Dr's were here to help you.... not screw you as hard, if not harder than the government..... End of my rant... Anyone else have any other suggestions ?
Reply With Quote